Maisie Williams: I could learn a thing or two from Arya [x]
[surreptitiously rearranges the magazines in the dentist’s office to make sure the Laverne Cox cover of Time is on top]
I can’t stop making these.
kili in the botfa trailer (x)
me whenever someone expresses interest in watching star trek:
The Waves At Night by Phosphorescent
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
THAT IS FUCKING TERRIFYING WHY DO PEOPLE FIND THAT BEAUTIFUL?! THERE’S A BIG FUCKING GAPING HOLE IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN OCEAN AND WATER IS DISAPPEARING INTO IT WHERE DOES IT GO?!
*Under The Sea starts playing*
Anyone know where this is?
This is off the Island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean! And actually it’s not really a waterfall, it’s the underwater sediment/minerals and sand that is being swept off the continental shelf into the epipelagic waters by some pretty strong currents, creating a sort of illusion that the water itself is rushing over into a waterfall. It’s a pretty cool illusion though!
There aren’t ever such things as underwater waterfalls or rivers that are just made out of water since water is technically all the same density (besides fresh and saltwater) and the only thing that separates it would be the salinity and/or the thermocline!
But when water is actually mixed with something denser, such as hydrogen sulfide or perhaps salt water crashing with fresh water, it can actually form underwater rivers such as the one in Mexico!
The thing that terrifies the most about talking to people about Star Trek is that if they ask me what my favourite creature from ST is, I will have to unironically answer that it’s the unicorn dog from The Enemy Within